Minnesota Physician Assistant - Family Practice Locums Opening
- Need full time coverage, ASAP
- Active MN License
- ATLS or CALS
- Preferred: ACLS
- Must be comfortable working solo and covering Inpatient, Outpatient, and ER
- Need coverage for Clinic, Hospital, and ER Coverage - prefer 1 provider
- Working in the Clinic Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- ER Call weekdays: M-F, 5pm and until 8am
- ER Call weekends : Sat (8am) - Mon (8am)
- One provider designated each day during clinic hours to cover the ER
- Call: 1 day/night per week, 1 weekend per month (optional)
- EMR:Meditech in Hospital, Allscripts in Clinic
- NP/PA will consult with MD before admitting or transferring any pediatric patients.
- When working solo they will always have an MD by phone who can come onsite if needed.
- No ICU, critical patients are transferred
- Other staff: 3 MDs; 1 NP
- Annual volume in ER is 5,273
- Average daily census 3-5
- Critical Access, 15 beds
- The facility has Avera E-emergency (tele-health) in the ER if needed.
- They are able to consult with a physician or get their assistance with a patient at any time using doctors from Sioux Falls
- Temp privileges available, 4-6 weeks to process
- Industry leading compensation
- Weekly direct deposit available
- A Rated Malpractice with tail insurance
- Prepaid travel and lodging; in-house travel agency
- 24/7 recruiter availability and single point of contact
- Experienced in-house credentialing to facilitate all necessary privileges
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.