Join one of Harvard’s top teaching facility in Boston-Harvard appointment. Largest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School , Named Among America's Top Hospitals, Consistently ranked as one of the top three hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, located in the heart of Boston, largest hospital-based research program in the United States. 999-bed medical center, annually Admits approximately 48,000 inpatients,Handles nearly 1.5 million outpatient visits, Records more than 100,000 emergency room visits,Performs more than 42,000 operations, founding member of Partners HealthCare, Excellent compensation and premier benefit package Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefit, Health care spending account, Long term disability, Group term life insurance, academic annuity plan,Tax sheltered annuity plan, 457B deferred compensation plan, Financial planning program, Malpractice insurance.
One of the country’s most prestigious Harvard affiliated teaching hospitals has openings in several primary care offices across Boston. Openings exist for board certified and board eligible internal medicine (IM), family practitioners (FM) and med-peds.
• Harvard Academic appointment
• Full & part time opportunities
• State-of-the-art facilities
• Technologically advanced practices committed to reducing administrative burdens on physicians
• Light shared call by phone only
• Opportunities exist in Downtown Boston and immediate suburbs
• Option to work with diverse patient panels if desired
• Malpractice with tail coverage
• Unparalleled benefits
• Located near public transportation