AFC Urgent Care - Edgewater -
- Full Time
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM | Saturday/Sunday 8 AM - 6 PM
- Average Patients seen: 35
- Compensation: Base Salary is $234K | Bonus Incentive Program With An Annual Potential Ranging From $6K to $30K | After An Excess of 39 Shifts In a 3 Month Period, $1,250 Per Additional Shift Will Be Added To Compensation | Sign-On, Relocation, and Loan Repayment are Negotiable
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision With a $500 Monthly Contribution By Employer For Family Coverage | Simple IRA Retirement Plan With 3% Match | 3 Weeks PTO For The First Year, 4 Weeks PTO After First 12 Months of Service | 35 CME Hours Plus $2,500 Annual Allowance |
- Additional Info: Edgewater is located in Anne Arundel County, a county rich in history and natural beauty | Anne Arundel County Public School system has been awarded 15 National Blue Ribbon Schools and 20 Maryland Blue Ribbons Schools of Excellence | Access to the Chesapeake Bay creates countless recreational activities including hiking, biking, sailing, boating, kayaking, fishing, and so much more | We are a rural community with big city access perfect for families | We are located 15 minutes from Annapolis, the state capital, 40 minutes from Baltimore, 45 minutes from Washington, DC, 2 hours from Philadelphia, and 3.5 hours from New York City | Physician must have 3 years of Emergency or Urgent Care experience | Director is required to cover a target of 13 shifts per month, providing patient care, with 3 of those days reserved for administrative duties
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.