Join group that has developed seven clinics throughout the United States.
- Group has hired a quality assurance coordinator to make sure that proper procedures are followed at all facilities.
- Clinic is open Mon thru Thur. Part-time or Full-time hours are available.
- Position would primarily entail providing drug therapy for patients that have not been able to find other solutions.
- Candidate must be board-certified in their specialty and be willing to get Pain Certified. Group is willing to assist with the Pain Certification.
- $130 to 150/hr with full vacation benefits.
As the capital city, Baton Rouge is the political hub for Louisiana, and is the second-largest city in the state after New Orleans, with an estimated population of 228,590.
The metropolitan area surrounding the city, known as Greater Baton Rouge, is also the second-largest in Louisiana, with a population of 830,480 people. Just 90 minute drive to New Orleans.
Contact: Neal Fenster