ADULT FOCUS PRIMARY CARE NEEDED
HOSPITAL-AFFILIATED EMPLOYED GROUP
- Established group of seven physicians, founded in 1972
- Seek BE or BC Internist or Family Medicine physician who would like to step into a ready-made practice in a newly renovated office with an on-site moderately complex lab, x-ray and ultrasound
- Outpatient only – utilize nationally recognized Hospitalist program created in 2007
- Busy practice – 25-30 patient office visits daily each provider
- Patient chart base of 15,000+ – Adult with Geriatrics experience/focus preferred
- Call responsibilities limited to practice call (phone) – 1:8 with new physician (minimal call); Saturday morning clinic 8 – noon (Saturdays are optional and not mandatory)
- Tenured staff with exceptional practice culture
- eClinicalWorks EMR and Practice Management System is utilized
- Employment Contract – base salary/bonus incentive, comprehensive fringe including health/life/disability, 401K (company match), employee stock purchase plan, fees/dues allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation available
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Home to Western Kentucky University (over 20,000 students) and The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science.
- Warren County serves a population base of 120,460; experiencing 5.9% growth.
- Business and industry growth continues to drive the economic engine of Bowling Green with one of the highest job growth rates in the state of Kentucky. State’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area.
- Home to the National Corvette Museum – the only place in the world where GM Corvettes are produced.
- Nationally recognized for education, implementing programs like Franklin Covey’s™ “The Leader in Me”, making Bowling Green an ever-growing city with young families
- Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including SKYPAC, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, and year-round festivals
- With over 64 parks and 18 golf courses, Bowling Green offers endless opportunities for sports and recreation including Lost River Cave and Olde Stone golf course, designed by Arthur Hills
- Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport offering flights to Atlanta, GA and Destin, FL
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.