An established single-specialty group in Kentucky is planning to hire an additional primary care physician. The incoming internal medicine or family medicine physician will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. You will work 8:00am to 5:00pm with triage call. You will be supported by a dedicated staff and other physicians. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified in internal medicine or family medicine with an ACLS. A KY license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, seven paid holidays, and 18 days of PTO. You'll also be provided a $30K sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement, life insurance, $2,500 CME stipend, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice on Florida's coast. This is a beach location just north of Miami, FL.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of family medicine jobs and internal medicine jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10-15 patients per day
- 8:00am-5:00pm with triage call
- BC in IM or FM with an ACLS
- 7 paid holidays, and 18 days' PTO
- 30K sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- $2,500 CME stipend
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you