Community Health Center in Cowley County, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 32 Hours Clinic Time | 8 Hours Administrative (May be Completed Offsite)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 - 24
- Call Schedule: Limited Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: $156,267 - $177,500 | Negotiable | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC | HPSA: 19
- Benefits: Annual COLA and MERIT Salary Increase | 100% Employer Paid Family Health | 403b with 3% Agency Contribution | Up to 4 Weeks Paid Vacation and 2 Weeks Paid Sick Leave Starting | Paid Federal Holidays | Employee Incentive Program | Breastfeeding/Infant at Work Program | Consistent Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM Schedule | Adaptive Leadership Work Environment
- Additional Info: Ranked in The 100 Best Small Towns in America, Winfield is a beautiful, prosperous town on the banks of the Walnut River in southern Kansas. We are a fine community in which to live, raise a family, and prosper. Housing is reasonably priced; the weather is sunny and the diverse industrial base provides many employment opportunities. The downtown shopping area is alive and flourishing. Special events draw people into this small-town atmosphere for a chance to "get away from it all." The world famous Walnut Valley Music Festival, is just one of the many Winfield events. Others include Wheatland Jam Music Fest, the Cowley County Fair, and the Isle of Lights in Island Park. Other attractions include 2 local universities, Winfield City Lake and Timber Creek Marina, Winfield Community Theatre, Vietnam Memorial Wall, Quail Ridge Golf Course, an Aquatics Center, Winfield City Band Summer Concerts, Cowley County Historical Museum, Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum, and Chaplin Nature Center.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.