A new opportunity is available with an award-winning hospital in Iowa. This family medicine opportunity includes obstetrics procedures except for C-sections or you can practice fully outpatient family medicine. You will work four and half days per week. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IA license. If you don't currently have an IA license, CompHealth can assist with the process.
This hospital-employed position offers a lucrative compensation plan, relocation assistance, medical benefits, two weeks of CME time, six weeks of vacation time, a starting bonus, quality bonuses, and production bonuses.
This great community was recently recognized as 'One of the Best Places to Live' by 'Money Magazine'. It features multiple colleges, security and affordability. You will enjoy waterfront walks, dining and arts in the modern downtown without any of the hassles of the larger cities.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job in the right location for you.
For more information about this position, contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4.5-day workweek
- If choice is to do OB, Do all OB procedures except C-sections
- Outpatient clinics with full spectrum of diagnostic capabilities
- Terrific referral system in the area
- Six weeks' vacation with CME time
- Lucrative starting bonus
- Production and quality bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.