A family medicine position is newly available at a medical campus in Iowa. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be flexible, and you have 34 hours of direct patient contact per week with 1:6 call. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive NHSC loan repayment, medical benefits, dental and vision, four weeks of PTO, $8K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a pension plan (IPERS), tax shelters, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this small Iowa town. It has a university, a beautiful town square, golfing, nearby lakes, and bike trails. Des Moines, IA, is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best family medicine jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 34 hours of patient contact per week, 1:6 call
- H1-B visa holders are encouraged to apply
- 20 patients per day on average
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- NHSC loan repayment
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and a pension plan
- 4 weeks' PTO, 1 week CME with $2,500
- $8K relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.