CareMore Health, a national healthcare organization, is actively recruiting for a primary care provider to join their integrated outpatient team in Des Moines, IA. The position is 8-5 m-f with rotating telephone call. We offer a generous base salary, quarterly bonuses, benefits, PTO, CME, and more!
Responsible for providing internal medicine services to patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.