River Hills Community Health Center -
- Hours:Clinic Hours Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Flexible Schedules Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 - 25
- Call Schedule: Rotated
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $200K - $261K Negotiable Depending on Experience | Up to $10K Relocation Assistance to Cover Moving Cost | Starting Bonus $10K - $15K Available | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC | HPSA: 17
- Benefits: Health/Dental with Employer Contribution | Life Insurance | Short and Long Term Disability | 403b with 5% Match | PTO Accrues at 6.85 Hours Per Pay Period | 8 Paid Holidays | Voluntary Benefits with AFLAC Available | FSA | 40 CME Hours with $3,500 Annual Allowance | Paid Licensure and Membership Fees
- Additional Info: The position will provide direct and appropriate clinical care and treatment to chronic and acute patients in an outpatient clinic setting. EMR: GE Centricity. We are located 1.5 hours from Des Moines, which is home to an international airport, and 2 hours from Cedar Rapids. Ottumwa is full of opportunities to get out and enjoy a little fresh air and when we say full we mean 533 acres full! Not only is the music scene continuously growing, Ottumwa is also home to a developing art scene.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.