Primary Care Physician, Model Mid-Sized City
Outpatient Family Medicine Practice
Three Distinct Options / One Health System
- Option 1: Rural outpatient medicine and collaborating with APPs. Turnkey practice!
- Option 2: Solo outpatient practice taking over the practice of a retiring physician.
- Option 3: Join a young, dynamic group of primary care physicians in a growing clinic.
- Typical to see 18-22 patients per day.
- Average earnings in the group is $315,000.
- Sign-on, student loan assistance, and/or longevity bonuses offered.
Vibrant Midsize Community or Rural
- MSA population of 165,000+ offers a pleasant blend of charm and a host of amenities.
- Or, enjoy living is picturesque, small town America where you can still leave your doors unlocked.
- Midwestern city on the Cedar River offering superb quality of life, excellent schools, universities and affordable living.
- Performing Arts Center hosts around 175 performances including off-Broadway productions and well known performers.
- Schools that rank near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
- Venues for boating and fishing, over 100 miles of trails for biking and hiking.
Please Reference FP 5883