A family medicine and obstetrics position is newly available at a highly esteemed health system in Iowa. The incoming physicians will practice a full range family medicine, including obstetrics. Your call schedule will be shared with other physicians and will include the ER. This clinic is connected to the hospital. This position comes with the ability to participate in research and precept if desired. The successful candidate will also receive an academic appointment to the medical school. This position will require an Iowa license. If you do not currently hold a license in IA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Iowa town. The town has great events for a variety of interest, tourism, outdoor recreation, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 and email your CV to email@example.com.
- Full-spectrum family medicine including obstetrics
- Academic affiliation: medical school appointment--precept and research
- Excellent health system
- NHSC education loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical and dental benefits
- A pension plan
- 22 vacation days, 10 days of CME, a $6K stipend
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you