MARSHALL COUNTY FAMILY PRACTICE – PLYMOUTH, INDIANA
PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITY DESCRIPTION
FAMILY MEDICINE or INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Practice has two physicians and one NP; one physician is leaving.
- Conventional outpatient practice. Practice located in Medical Office Building adjacent to Plymouth hospital.
- Call is approximately 1 x 8. Phone call only unless physician wants to follow own patients in hospital. A hospitalist service is available.
- Doctors average 25-30 patients per day.
- 6 exam rooms. Minor procedures are done in the office.
- Office hours are 8:30 to 5:00, M – F, with Saturday coverage when on call.
- New doctor would likely have every Tuesday off.
- Experience with and willingness to do Nursing Home work is desired.
- MA assigned to each provider. Front office person, office coordinator, and a triage person also available.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive salary range.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 22 days PTO; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for dues, journals, memberships, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
The Hospital and the Michiana Area
- Plymouth, IN, is located about 35 miles south of South Bend.
- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years. A new 254-bed hospital was built in 2009 in Mishawaka. The Plymouth hospital has 58-beds and offers all private rooms.
- Hospital services include oncology, ob/gyn, surgery, pediatrics, and orthopaedics.
- Culver Academies located only 12 miles south of Plymouth offers Culver Girls Academy and Culver Military Academy world renowned. http://www.culver.org/
- Marshall County is home to the 2nd largest fresh water lake in Indiana, Lake Maxinkuckee along with numerous other local lakes.
- The Michiana area, north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan, has a population of more than 240,000.
- Known for the legendary University of Notre Dame, the area boasts several colleges and universities, along with multiple reputable private and public school systems. Close proximity to Chicago and Indianapolis and Lake Michigan.
For further information contact Paul Charkowski, Manager, Physician Recruitment for SJRMC,
at email@example.com, or phone at 574-335-8750.