This center offers patients high quality, affordable health care services from staff of qualified professionals. They offer a wide range of health care, dental and behavioral health services for the whole family.
Work right in Indianapolis, the 16th largest city in the U.S. and a destination for eateries, shopping, sports, museums, tourist attractions, etc.
For more information, please call Maghan Wilbur directly at 203-663-9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a difference in this FQHC setting
- Monday - Friday schedule 8 am - 5 pm; no call, no weekends
- Great compensation and benefits in a thriving metropolis
- Salary is an income guarantee -- no RVUs means no pressure to see a high volume of patients; focus on quality care
- Large MSG that precepts residents
- Collegial practice - looking for team-oriented physician who collaborates well with mid-level providers
- Board certification required
- Occurrence malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you