A new outpatient family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana at a growing hospital. This is an outpatient office attached to the hospital campus. The facility is hiring a new physician to support the developing community. The incoming family medicine physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with a call schedule of 1:5. The facility has an onsite laboratory and full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging. You will need an IN license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. J1 visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Indiana. It is a great place to settle down or even raise a family. The area is safe, affordable, historic, and exudes small town charm. There are also ample opportunities to get outside and enjoy the hiking, biking, golfing, camping, cross country skiing, or even scuba diving.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of family medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient office attached to hospital campus
- 20-25 patients per day
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm with 1:5 call
- Laboratory and full service imaging
- Competitive compensation package
- Loan repayment, sign-on, relocation, and additional bonuses
- Malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance
- Vacation and CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you