An organization in Illinois needs a primary care physician with interest in helping patients addicted to pain medications. You will be responsible for all the primary care needs of these patients. Work in an outpatient, clinical setting. You will promote alternatives to opioids for patients experiencing chronic pain. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and the call is phone-only. You can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. The facility requires that you be board certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or another primary care discipline with a Suboxone certification.
You will receive a generous compensation package, quarterly RVU bonuses, a $25K sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, one week CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, health, vision and dental, six weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in this pleasant city overlooking the Mississippi River. This is a great place to raise children or settle down and the cost of living is low. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other pain management jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary care patients and pain-addiction patients
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 20 outpatients per day on average
- Precept residents from Southern Illinois University Medical School
- Full medical benefits including all insurances
- Quarterly RVU bonuses
- Salary between $220K-$290K DOE
- Now considering 2019 Residents!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you