A new outpatient family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Illinois at an established multi-specialty group. The incoming primary care physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm with one evening per week and one Saturday per month. You will work as the sole physician in a spacious office seeing outpatients. The ideal family medicine physician is a confident communicator and is able to be involved in community events and speaking engagements. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive Income guarantee for your first two years, then a production-based model with bonuses. You will also receive medical, dental and vision benefits, occurrence malpractice insurance, 21 days of PTO and 6 paid holidays, life insurance, one week CME time with a $3k stipend, a 403B retirement package with a two percent employer match, and $10K relocation assistance.
This position is located in the greater Chicago, IL, metropolitan area. This is a close-knit community that is conveniently located between the windy city and Rockford, IL.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- See 15- 20 patients per day on average
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, with 1:4 phone call
- 1 evening per week, 1 Saturday morning per month
- Income guarantee first 2 years, then switch to production
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- 21 days' PTO, 6 paid holidays, 1 week CME with a $3k stipend
- $10K relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you