An exciting Primary Care opportunity is now available at a regional hospital in Illinois. A current physician is retiring so the facility is accepting new candidates. The practice requires that you share inpatient call; it will be a 1:4 or 1:5 rotation with one weekend of call per month. The group is accepting applicants who are board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. This position will require a current IL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and bonuses commensurate with your experience. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, holidays, sick leave, annual CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this Illinois town. It has a unique blend of small town living, great schools, retail establishments, services, and industry that is often found in much larger communities. St. Louis is only a short drive away.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find Family medicine jobs that truly match your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358. or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Current physician is retiring
- Shared inpatient call
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Medical education loan repayment
- Vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- Relocation assistance and a commencement bonus
- Annual CME allowance and a 401(k)
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you