Springfield Clinic one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrician to join our primary care physicians in practice at the Springfield Clinic Lincoln in Lincoln, Illinois. The physician office building is adjacent to Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital. It hosts nearly half of the Springfield-based specialists seeing patients in Lincoln as part of the Specialty Outreach Program. The Springfield Clinic partnership opportunity provides an initial 2-year income guarantee. During the 2-year period, benefits and malpractice coverage are provided. Partnership provides potential for additional income. As a Partner you will have voting rights within the group. Partners have a retirement benefit option and income from ancillary services. Partnership offers a physician the ability to structure their practice to meet both their personal and financial needs.
- Total 1st-year compensation package - $270,000
- 2-year income guarantee - $230,000
- Signing bonus - $20,000
- Retention bonus - $20,000
- Loan repayment program
- Productivity Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Join 4 Primary Care physicians: (1 FM,1 IM/PED, 2 OB)
- 2 Advance Practice Providers
- 1 LCSW
- Average of 350 Family Medicine outpatient visits weekly (MD+RN)
- Hospitalist program
- 24-hour Tele Nurse Service
- 1:9 Nursery call coverage
- Specialty Outreach Program provides comprehensive medical and surgical care
- May live either in Lincoln or Springfield which is about 30 minutes away.
Lincoln is a family friendly rural community with affordable housing and a lower cost of living. Our central location offers easy access to nearby Peoria, Springfield, Bloomington, Decatur, Chicago and St. Louis.
To learn more contact:
Please reference Position ID 161161 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.