CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois clinic with their search for a family medicine. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 20 outpatients per day on average. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine. This position will require an IL license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, two weeks of PTO, a $10K sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Illinois town. This is located on the coast of Lake Michigan about a half an hour outside of Chicago, IL. The town is surrounded by golf courses
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Illinois clinic near Chicago, IL
- 20 outpatients per day
- BC or BE in FM
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO plus CME time
- $10K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you