Boundary Community Hospital -
- Full Time
- Hours:4-day work week available
- Average Patients seen: 16-18
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Very competitive for the region and negotiable based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | 457 and 401(a) retirement accounts | 6 paid holidays plus ~168 hours of PTO per year that increases incrementally for the duration of employment | All benefits become effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. PTO is available after 60 days of employment
- Additional Info: Nestled in the heart of the Purcell and Selkirk Mountains in beautiful Northern Idaho, Boundary Community Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital serving over 10,000 residents. Enjoy excellent earning potential, a generous health benefits plan, and the option of a 4 day work week, all while serving as an integral part of the community.Two (2) years experience required (includes residency experience). Three (3) or more years highly preferredMust have an active DEA and ID license
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.