A family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed at a clinic in Georgia. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified with 3-5 years of experience. The clinic hours are 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm. The incoming primary care physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. This position will require a Georgia license. If you do not currently hold a license in GA, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and two weeks of paid vacation, holidays, and one week of personal time. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, one week of CME time with a $1500 stipend, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice just outside of Atlanta, GA. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Growing community demand
- 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm
- 15-20 patients per day
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- 2 weeks' paid vacation, holidays, and 1 week of personal time
- 1 week of CME time with a $1500 stipend
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you