Program Director Needed for an accredited residency program. Clinical and admin responsibilies while teaching residents. Prior experience appreciated. Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
Come live and work in one of the best areas of Florida - golf, entertainment, outdoor activities, arts, culture, amusement parks. Countless activities.
For more information, please contact Tina Oko directly at 203-663-9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Director - Teach Residents - Family Medicine
- Monday - Friday, no weekends
- Clinical/Admin responsibilities
- No Call
- Competitive compensation package
- All insurances provided
- Vacation and CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you