A primary care physician is needed at an established hospital in Florida. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other physicians. The schedule is 8:00am to 5:00pm with triage call and the incoming primary care physician will see 16 to 18 patients per day on average. This position will require an FL license. If you do not currently hold a license in Florida, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 18 days of PTO plus 7 holidays. You'll also be provided a sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K, life insurance, $2,500 for CME, a retirement package with matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
This position is located just outside Orlando, Florida. You'll be close to all of the amusement parks and excitement and only a short drive away from the beach.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job or internal medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All outpatient: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Patient census is 16-18 per day
- Brand-new office
- Generous base salary with the opportunity to earn a 15% bonus
- Sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K
- 18 days PTO plus 7 holidays
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you