An internal medicine or geriatrics medicine physician position is available at a health care system in Florida. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be 8:00am to 5:00pm with triage call. You can expect to see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a FL license.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 18 days of PTO with seven paid holidays, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package with matching, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Gold Coast city named by Rand McNally an America Most Fun Small Town and rated as the Third Happiest Seaside Town in America by Coastal Living.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with geriatric or IM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com.
- Spanish-speaking skills needed
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 100 percent outpatient practice
- 10 to 15 patients per day
- Competitive comp with 15 percent bonus potential
- Substantial medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Occurrence tail coverage
- 18 days PTO plus 7 holidays
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you