CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida medical center with their search for a Spanish-speaking internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be 8:00am to 5:00pm and you will see 16 to 18 outpatients per day on average. You will need to be board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. This position will require an FL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, 18 days of PTO, seven paid holidays, $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this large Florida town. It is located between Daytona Beach, FL, and Orlando, FL, so you'll have access to amazing beaches and endless entertainment.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spanish fluency is required
- ACLS certification required
- BC in FM, IM, or GM
- 16 to 18 outpatients per day
- $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus
- CME time with a $2,500 stipend
- 18 days' PTO, 7 paid holidays
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you