An established medical center in Tampa, Florida, is planning to hire a Spanish-speaking internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. The incoming physician will see 16 to 18 outpatients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. A FL license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, 18 days of PTO, and seven paid holidays. You'll also be provided $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement package with matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Tampa, Florida. It has fine eateries, theater, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sports venues to enjoy.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens healthcare staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right internal medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BC in FM, IM, or GM
- 16 to 18 outpatients per day
- Spanish fluency is required
- ACLS certification required
- $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus
- CME time with a $2,500 stipend
- 18 days' PTO, 7 paid holidays
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you