An internal medicine or geriatric medicine position is newly available at a medical center in Miami, Florida. The facility needs a Spanish-speaking physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be 8:00am to 5:00pm and physician can expect to see 16 to 18 outpatients per day on average. You will need to be board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. You will need an FL license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 18 days of PTO, seven paid holidays, $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement package with matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Miami, Florida. This city has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the greater Miami area is a dream come true.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right internal medicine job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spanish fluency is required
- 16 to 18 outpatients per day
- BC in FM, IM, or GM
- ACLS certification required
- $30K combined relocation and sign-on bonus
- CME time with a $2,500 stipend
- 18 days' PTO, 7 paid holidays
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you