A primary care opportunity is now available at a hospital in Florida. The community has growing demand, and the facility is reviewing new candidates to hire. The schedule is 8:00am to 5:00pm with triage call and the incoming geriatric medicine physician can expect to see 16 to 18 patients per day on average. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and other physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. You will need a Florida medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in FL, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 18 days of PTO plus 7 holidays, a sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K, life insurance, $2,500 for CME, retirement package with matching, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Miami, Florida. Miami has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the greater Miami area is a dream come true.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding geriatric medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patient census is 16-18 per day
- 100% outpatient practice: work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Brand-new office
- Generous base salary with the opportunity to earn a 15% bonus
- Sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K
- 18 days PTO plus 7 holidays
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you