A hospital located in Florida is seeking a primary care physician to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatric medicine with an ACLS certification. The facility is seeking an experienced physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with triage call and physician will see 16 to 18 patients daily. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. A Florida license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in FL, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 18 days of PTO plus 7 holidays, $2,500 for CME, a sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K, life insurance, and a retirement package with matching.
This position is located just north of Miami, Florida. Miami has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the greater Miami area is a dream come true.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right geriatric medicine job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Patient census is 16-18 per day
- 100% outpatient practice: work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Brand-new office
- Generous base salary with the opportunity to earn a 15% bonus
- Sign-on and relocation bonus of $30K
- 18 days PTO plus 7 holidays
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you