- Family Medicine/Internal Medicineneed in Bedroom Community of Jacksonville, FL
- Join hospital-employed group of 3 primary care physicians (Family Medicine/Internal Medicine)
- Monday throughFriday practice with 8amto 5pmhours.
- No hospital call or emergency room call.
- Work out of office next to well-equipped 25 bed critical access hospital.
- See 20+ patients per day.
- Competitive Compensation package includes excellent salary, RVU component, malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 403-B with CME allowance.
- No State Income Tax
The practice is located in Baker County, Florida which is widely recognized for its exceptional quality of life. Baker County is a diverse and rich community filled with an abundance of natural beauty, bountiful resources and a strong, capable spirit.
Home to a culture of good neighbors and strong faith, Baker County blends its values with innovation, agriculture and industry and with its close proximity to the First Coast of Jacksonville offers plenty to do with restaurants, shopping, museums, theatres, professional sports, excellent golf courses and beaches.
Just 30 minutes to Jacksonville!!
Contact: Neal Fenster