The oldest family medicine residency program in Florida is looking for a board certified family medicine physician. You will do inpatient and outpatient clinical teaching of residents and medical students. Become a full-time member of this clinical teaching faculty, offering a 40 hour work week. Prior clinical teaching experience is desired. For physician without an active Florida license, our License Assist Team can walk with you throughout the process.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, as well as the opportunity for those who desire flexibility in balancing career and family interests. You will receive comprehensive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, four weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in this wonderful area with a mild climate and lots to do. There are collegiate sports, cultural opportunities, beautiful natural areas, and crystal sand beaches nearby for your enjoyment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call me at 203.663.6178 and e-mail your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2501658.
- Bring your love of teaching to the oldest FM residency program in Florida
- 40-hour work week
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities with clinical teaching
- Teach residents and medical students
- Physicians specializing in geriatrics, FM w/OB, and sports medicine welcomed
- Be board certified and have or be able to get FL license
- Competitive salary with all benefits
- College town with cultural opportunities, collegiate sports, natural areas, and lovely beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail