A physician-run primary care practice located in Florida is seeking another physician to join their team. The group is seeking a new physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:10 phone-only call. The incoming physician will see 18 to 24 patients per day on average. You work with advanced practice providers and other physicians with the recourses and support of an integrated network. Applicants are required to be board certified. A Florida license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary between $203K and $251K. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical and dental benefits, paid holidays, CME time, a $10K sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401(k) retirement package.
This opening is located in Jacksonville, FL. Jacksonville is one of the largest cities in Florida and features elegant shopping, fine dining, international airports, beautiful beaches, excellent golf courses, warm tennis courts, and professional sports. Do not miss this opportunity to live in such an amazing location.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 18 to 24 patients per day
- 1:10 phone call
- Employed position for someone wanting leadership
- $225K-$251K salary range
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- CME time and paid holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail