Job Title: Family/Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician for an opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area. This Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician will be inheriting an Existing Patient Panel from a Physician who is retiring. We have an extensive Care Coordination Program lead by Nurses to aid in TCM, CCM, and the other high-risk patient population management within a Provider’s Patient Panel.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Above Market Compensation
- Fully Funded Malpractice
- Health, Dental, & Vision Plans with a $6,000 annual Physician Allowance to offset work/employment expenses
- Profit Sharing Plan with 401k with 100% vesting after six years
- Life Insurance Policy, at no cost to the Physician
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Sign on bonus and/or relocation expenses based on the right physician.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for onset of new health related conditions.
- Perform H&P examinations, medical clearance examinations and provide medical opinions or complete patient care-related forms when requested.
- Perform occasional minor office procedures common to general internal medicine and family practice skills.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License
- Must be Board Certified
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) flexibility if needed
- Required to be available for call coverage once every 10 weeks (1st call goes to Extenders)