We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. Our client is a Non Profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC). In addition to sick care services, provides preventive care, including screening, diagnosis and management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, heart and lung disease for the entire family.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $150,000 - $170,000 depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 8 paid Holidays, 2 personal days (25 PTO's)
- Loan repayment $60k every 2 years
- Relocation available
- Production incentive paid quarterly
- Long term disability
- 403B matched up to 10% (short vesting period)
- $50k in Life Insurance
- 2 weeks CME’s paid
- Licensing paid
- 1 professional association paid
As a Family Practice Physician you will be responsible for planning and implementation of the primary care service delivery to patients per health care plan and written protocols. Provide primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within multidisciplinary team.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- Mon - Fri 8-5
- Minor procedures (suturing)
- No rounding
- No admitting
- No nights
- 20-22 patients per day
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Practice required
- Current Florida Medical License required
- Will consider J1 or H1b visa
- Will consider new grads
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- Medical Doctor
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com