CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida medical center with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday plus Saturdays every to 4 to 6 weeks with no call, and you will see 3 to 4 patients per hour on average. This is a brand-new, state-of-the-art office with complete diagnostics including a CT scanner, ultrasound, stress testing, endoscopy, etc. The facility prefers that you be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a FL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, 18 days of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Miami, Florida. This city has it all, with every amenity one could want. From the finest beaches to the finest weather, the Miami area is a dream come true.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right family medicine job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient practice with no call
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Monday-Friday plus Saturdays every to 4 to 6 weeks
- Hospital-employed position
- Salary ranges from $195-$205K DOE
- 18 days of vacation
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you