Job Title: Family/Internal Medicine Physician with some experience in Pediatrics
Company: Family Care Facility
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family or Internal Medicine Physician specializing in Pediatrics for an opportunity in the Orlando, FL area. This Physician will provide care for patients of all ages at our beautiful brand new facility.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient centered primary care medical services to male and female patients of all ages and demographics.
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but NOT required
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- NO CALL
Compensation and benefits:
- Open compensation- negotiable
- Bonus and ability to Buy into the practice
- Fully Funded Malpractice
- Full Benefits (Health, CME, Vacation, Sick Leave, etc)
- Relocation assistance – negotiable