Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
Currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care Physician to fill an opening with a Primary Care Group in the Jacksonville, FL area. Interested candidates should hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and have a clean and unrestricted Florida license.
Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $220,000.00 to $250,000.00
- FULL Benefits including Malpractice with a $6,000 annual Physician Allowance to offset work/employment expenses
- Profit Sharing Plan with 401k with 100% vesting after six years
- Life Insurance Policy, at no cost to the Physician
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Will to pay sign on bonus and/or relocation expenses based on the Candidate
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Be an owner of the Group and take a leadership role in controlling the group’s future.
- Teach at least one-half day per week in the residency clinic, or various assignments in inpatient medicine and labor and delivery, where they teach procedures as well as provide important feedback about clinical thinking, documentation, and physical exams.
- Interact at residency and social events, providing the opportunity for mentorship.
- Keep updated on procedures to make/complement the practice.
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted Florida License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility.