Job Title: Family Practice /Internal Medicine Physician
Company: Primary Care Group
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Status: Full Time
We are Primary Care Group serving patients across multiple locations. We are Professionally managed with over a decade of experience in patient care.
We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family or Internal Medicine Physician for an opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area. This Family/Internal Medicine Physician will be inheriting an Existing Patient Panel from a Physician who is retiring. We have an extensive Care Coordination Program lead by Nurses to aid in TCM, CCM, and the other high-risk patient population management within a Provider’s Patient Panel.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for the onset of new health-related conditions.
- Perform H&P examinations, medical clearance examinations and provide medical opinions or complete patient care-related forms when requested.
- Perform occasional minor office procedures common to general internal medicine and family practice skills.
Education and Experience
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted Florida License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility.
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)- flexible
- Call once every 10 weeks
Compensation and benefits:
- Above Market Compensation, with a 6 Month Guarantee
- FULL Benefits including Malpractice with a $6,000 annual Physician Allowance to offset work/employment expenses
- Profit Sharing Plan with 401k with 100% vesting after six years
- Life Insurance Policy, at no cost to the Physician
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Will to pay sign on bonus and/or relocation expenses based on the Candidate.