Central FL - Close to Coast
Primary reasons for search: succession planning and practice growth.
#1 Join well-established practice of 30 years - Practice consists of 1 board certified MD, and 1 ARNP. This physician is part of an MSO that provides business support and coverage. The physician has a large patient base.
- Employment with Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- Practice both outpatient and inpatient
- Hospitalist services available
- Healthcare for the whole family
- The practice offers health care for the whole family, as well as weight loss, botox, Juvederm, laser hair removal, laser skin removal, spider vein removal and clinical cosmetics.
- 5 weeks PTO -401K Retirement
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing and start up assistance
- Paid malpractice & much more
- ER unassigned call is 1:20
- Part of a group without walls
- Provide practice coverage 1:8
Partnership available (3-4 years).
Expectations: No OB, office practice, interpretation of the following diagnostic testing: EKG, blood gas analysis, bedside hemocult.
Recruited physician's patient base will come from: new patients not able to see existing FP quickly enough, satellite area underutilized, succession planning (retirement), departing physician.
#2 Private Group - Family Medicine.
#3 Hospital Employed setting (building a primary care group/network)
This community is 60 miles north of Tampa on Florida's beautiful Nature Coast-a place where more than half of the land is designated as state/federal lands and parks. Minutes to the beach.