AFC Urgent Care - Danbury -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM | Saturday & Sunday 8 AM - 5 PM | Per Diem Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 40
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Market competitive.
- Benefits: 50% Of Medical and Dental Insurance Is Paid for Employee and Family | 401k with 2% Match | CME Program for Providers
- Additional Info: We currently have openings at our 3 locations: 2 Main Street, 100 Mill Plain Road, and 76C Newton Road | Residents of Danbury enjoy an extraordinary quality-of-life and superior lifestyle | You can choose between city or rural living | We are centrally located near several art and cultural opportunities including Broadway performances, shopping, day spas, and countless dining options | We offer our residents a mix of excellent public and private education institutions and is the 7th largest district in the state | We are located an hour and a half north of New York City, and 3 hours southwest of Boston
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.