Family Medicine Residency Program Director Position – Connecticut
Seeking a 3+ years experienced BC Family Medicine physician, with 2 years experience as a faculty member in an ACGME-accredited or ACGME–AOA dually accredited Family Medicine Program, to lead a Family Medicine Residency Program. Experience as a Director or Associate Director of an accredited Family Medicine Program preferred. Current CT Medical license (or qualified to obtain CT licensure) required.
- Lead Family Medicine Residency Program
- Position includes a combination of teaching, clinical care, and research.
- Monitor faculty appointments, assignments, outcomes and educational activities.
- Recruit, retain and promote residents.
- Provide direction and leadership to obtain/maintain the Family Medicine Residency Program with full AOA and ACGME Accreditation.
- Assure services are performed in accordance with the requirements of all accrediting bodies.
- Work cooperatively with other specialty departments and community physicians to secure and ensure appropriate educational experiences for residents.
Steve Pearlstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-321-2149