A Connecticut-based healthcare facility is currently seeking a licensed Family Medicine Physician and/or Pediatrician for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Family Medicine Physician / Pediatrician will be responsible for providing direct care to a population of patients from the ages of 0 to 18. This is a fantastic opportunity for a board eligible / certified Family Medicine Physician / Pediatrician to gain valuable work experience while furthering their career at an established facility in Hartford County. Apply today!
The Family Medicine Physician / Pediatrician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing supervision to Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Coordinating care as an engaged and active member of a Multi-Disciplinary Treatment team.
- Providing general medical care for infants, children and teenagers and continuity of care for college aged patients and young adults
- Diagnosing and treating a broad range of ailments in young people from minor to chronic illness
- Conducting routine wellness examinations and annual school or sports physicals for patients
- Vaccinating infants and children against diseases and screening for common ailments and inherited conditions
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Certified / Eligible
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.