HealthRIGHT 360 -
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Tuesday, Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 22 - 25
- Call Schedule: Rotated | Light
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: Employer Paid Health, Dental, Life and Accidental Death, Employee Assistance Plan, $1,500 CME Allowance and 5 Days | Optional Benefits Include Vision, Disability, Accidental, FSA, 403b, and 401a | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Additional Info: Lyon Martin was founded in response to the lack of understanding for how to provide evidence-based health care to lesbians. Today, the health center responds to gaps in care for all women and transgender people, providing primary care and integrated behavioral health services to create a medical "home" for our patients. Lyon Martin stands at the forefront of lesbian and transgender health care issues and has assumed a position of national prominence in the area of LGBTQ health services. HealthRIGHT 360 is currently looking to fill a Physician position opening at our Lyon-Martin Health Services program in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate is comfortable with and has experience in trans health, and is familiar with treating issues like addiction, the needs of individuals experiencing homelessness, HIV, and Hepatitis C. The ideal candidate is also comfortable treating chronic disease and mild to moderate mental illness.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.