Work a 4.5 day work week with this new outpatient opportunity for a Primary Care/FP provider who would like to join the largest independent non-profit health care organization between the Los Angeles Basin and the San Francisco Bay area.
With more than 150 affiliated physicians, this clinic provides the full spectrum of health care services from primary care to more than 30 specialties. Also, serves more than 150,000 patients (600,000 visits) annually at their 20 patient care facilities.
Take over a large practice from an FP who relocated out of the area.
Enjoy a predictable lifestyle with fixed hours and phone call of 1 in 8 as well as a low cost of living in a family-friendly area with excellent schools, immediate access to the coast and a stable work environment.
FPs and Med/Peds will have a small amount of Pediatrics in their patient panel.
For more information, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed position with an opportunity for partnership after year two
- 4.5 day work week offering a wonderful work/life balance
- Stable organization is growing with already over 20 locations between Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Moderate cost of living; perfect for a young family trying to escape the enormous cost of living in a larger metro area of California
- Reasonable 20-25 patients per day with the support of a PA or NP
- Outpatient practice with phone call only 1:8
- Enjoy coastal living with easy proximity to larger metro areas
- Employed position with competitive base salary
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you