Operation Samahan -
- Hours:8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday. Planning to start Saturday hours in the future.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20 - 25 per day
- Call Schedule: After hour calls go to triage nurse first and then if needed go to the physician on call. Very few calls are forwarded to the physician, so the call schedule will rotate.
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable | Based on Experience
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | 403b | PTO Starts in Your First Year | CME Allowance | We qualify for Federal Student Loan Repayment Program and National Health Service Corp Scholars Program (HPSA: 17) | Malpractice Covered
- Additional Info: Bilingual in Spanish & English desired | Open to new graduates, but experience preferred because physicians are required to supervise NP's | Experience working with the underserved is desired | San Diego is known as "America's best city for foodies", our food scene is a burgeoning, vibrant mix of locally inspired flavors, from delightfully simple to sophisticatedly artful | We have the perfect climate for outdoor enthusiasts, here they can find sport fishing, jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving, surfing, mountain biking, hiking, golfing, and more | We are 2.5 hours from Los Angeles and 5 hours from Las Vegas, perfect for a weekend getaway | With 7 clinics and even more growth and future locations, it has never been a better time to start a career with Operation Samahan
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.