A family or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in California at an established medical group. The group is hiring new physicians to support the developing communities. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You will work with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 30 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this unique city that offers all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Multiple locations near San Luis Obispo
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible in IM or FP
- Competitive salaries and full benefits
- 30 days off for personal and CME use
- $3500 CME stipend
- 401K retirement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail