A new internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in California at a growing primary care clinic. The incoming physician will see 15-21 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. The facility prefers that you speak Cantonese or Mandarin. You will need a CA license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This FQHC employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a $50K signing bonus with a $75K housing loan. You will also receive occurrence malpractice insurance, full comprehensive health benefits, PTO, long-term disability, five days of CME time with a $1,800 stipend, a retirement package with an 8 percent match, and relocation assistance.
This group has multiple locations with needs in San Francisco, CA, and other areas around the Bay. There is a location in San Jose, CA, and other spots on the peninsula.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Ramp up: 15 patients per day, established: 21 per day
- Cantonese or Mandarin language skills preferred
- $240K starting salary
- $50K signing bonus plus $75k housing loan
- Locations from San Francisco to San Jose
- Malpractice with tail covered
- Great locations
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you