HealthRIGHT 360 -
- Full Time
- Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday - 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Tuesday, Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Average Patients seen: 10 - 12
- Call Schedule: Rotated | Light
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: Employer Paid Health, Dental, Life and Accidental Death, Employee Assistance Plan, $1,500 CME Allowance and 5 Days | Optional Benefits Include Vision, Disability, Accidental, FSA, 403b, and 401a | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Additional Info: Lyon Martin was founded in response to the lack of understanding for how to provide evidence-based health care to lesbians. Today, the health center responds to gaps in care for all women and transgender people, providing primary care and integrated behavioral health services to create a medical "home" for our patients. Lyon Martin stands at the forefront of lesbian and transgender health care issues and has assumed a position of national prominence in the area of LGBTQ health services. HealthRIGHT 360 is looking for an intelligent, dynamic individual to join our team. HealthRIGHT 360 is currently looking to fill a Medical Director position. The ideal candidate has 3+ years' experience in community clinic and ambulatory care, managing clinicians, and knowledge of populations with varying lifestyles, gender identities as well as ethnic and cultural backgrounds. This position is 60% clinical and 40% administrative work.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.