A medical facility located in Arkansas is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine w/OB physician to join their team. An OB fellowship is required for this opportunity. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, no nights or weekends, with a 1:8 call. There are two experienced APPs on staff that are available to assist you. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of practice experience, but new graduates will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered loan repayment, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, an annual CME allowance, and a retirement package.
Forrest City is on the western slopes of Crowley's Ridge. Village Creek State Park is nearby, offering 7,000 acres of woodlands, streams, lakes, cabins, and camping. Forrest City offers a sports complex and convention facilities. You will be within 50 minutes of Memphis, TN.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of PC jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to Arthur.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positions available due to growth
- Employed position
- Outpatient internist position and FM w/ OB available
- Office space available
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail